V2R Ventures LLC was founded in 2004 by Tom Myers in Austin, Texas. Here's a bit more about Mr. Myers' professional background:
- In February 2016, founded and serves as Principal of DIH Solutions (aka "Data In Harmony"), a data company that provides consulting services and various financial & alternative data sets.
- Participated in management buyout in May 2013 of Tick Data, Inc. which provides historical market data to institutional investors and trades. Served as Senior Vice President of Business Development and member of the Board of Directors. Sold the company in October 2015 to OneMarketData which provides data management solutions.
- Co-founded & serves as a board member of Small Acts of Kindness, Inc., a non-profit organization that organizes birthday parties for children residing in area shelters.
- Co-founded & served as President of Transcend Capital, LP, a broker-dealer focused on equity derivative strategies for institutional & professional traders, before selling his interest in late 2003.
- Director of Marketing and Public Relations for ProTrader Securities Corporation, a brokerage firm that catered to institutional and professional traders before its sale to Instinet Group Incorporated in October 2001 for $150 million.
- Vice President of Marketing & Sales for Nirvana Systems, Inc., a software company that specializes automated market analysis tools for traders.
- Product Marketing Manager for trading strategy development & back-testing software, TradeStation, from Omega Research, Inc. (now TradeStation Securities, Inc.).
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Entrepreneurship and Management from Northeastern University in Boston, MA.
- Fluent in English & German.